RECURVE BOW EQUIPMENT IS DEFINED AS FOLLOWS:
* The bow shall be of a simple design, either a take -apart type ( with wooden or metal riser) or of one-piece construction. In both types of bow, the limbs shall be of wooden and / or fiberglass construction. CARBON LIMBS WILL NOT BE ALLOWED.
* The arrow rest shall be of a simple, flexible or rigid design and it shall be non-adjustable. A simple non-adjustable pressure point may be used and shall be placed no further back than 2cm from the throat (pivot point) of the handle.
* One simple draw check indicator, audible and/or visual may be used. This indicator shall give only one indication of draw length.
* The sight point may not be a fibre optic type.
* Stabilization shall not incorporate a V-Bar with torque fight compensators.
COMPOUND BOW LIMITATIONS:
* NO MAGNIFICATION OR LEVELING DEVICES SHALL BE USED.
For both types of bows there is no limitation in the type of arrows that can be used.
AS THIS IS AN EVENT FOR BEGINNERS, ARCHERS WHO HAVE PREVIOUSLY COMPETED AT A WORLD RANKING EVENT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO TAKE PART IN THE 30 METER EVENT.